Adults Fundamentals Program
The Fundamentals Program is designed to focus on the core techniques that every Jiu-jitsu practitioner should know. With this program, students will be able to improve their overall Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu knowledge, improve their movement and coordination. Students are highly encouraged to ask questions in order to improve their individual understanding of the techniques and positions. All students from white belt to black belt are encouraged to participate in this program.
- Improve awareness for self defense
- Increase flexibility
- Develop more self-confidence
- Become part of the Cheyenne Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu family
- Increase focus, energy and concentration
- Achieve greater physical fitness